Monday 2 March 2015

New Lengths

In case you hadn't noticed in my most recent outfit post, I've cut my hair, again. This time from a 'lob' to a fully fledged bob. I guess it was just getting to the point where I've looked at myself too often and for far too long and now I'm bored of seeing the same thing everyday.

Does anybody else get that?

So I took myself down to Circles in Subiaco for the third time in under three months. Bringing with me this photo from the instagram account of ChelseaWears.


what a babe

Totally disregarding the fact that we have completely different hair types. But alas this was the goal and i was determined to achieve it.

Of course now I'm sitting with it in a sought of bun thing with a very awkward amount of too short hair  hanging out like an overgrown rat tail, or maybe a small mullet.

So yeah, I feel I look a bit like i have 'mum hair'. Which I cannot say to a certain friend of mine, who cut her hair short a couple years back and is currently trying to grow it out, just leaving the gruelling and terrifying 'mum hair' territory.

someone get me a pair of ill-fitting jeans and a mini van

I know I'm not the only one who has experienced a less than satisfying hair cut. That aforementioned friend has only recently mastered the ability of not crying after every hair cut she gets. Baby steps.

Its not the worst haircut I've had, but it's definitely up there. And if there's one guarantee, its that it'll eventually grow.




No comments:

Post a Comment